Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Difficulties is getting contract even after good interview

Toggle
Difficulties is getting contract even after good interview
visa job contract job offer interview
Answer
6/10/14 11:29 PM
Hello,

I am looking for an job opportunity in Germany. I'm an Indian. I have 4.5 years of experience in Automotive Infotainment Testing/Validation.  Out of my over all experience I had 1.5 years of experience of working in Italy.

Now, the situtation had given some good interviews recently (out of which 2 is Big MNC and 1 is medium sized but quite renowed in its field). But in all the case the common thing is even after giving good interviews (interviwer confimed me that impression was very good) I'm not geeting the final offer. I'm really unable to understand why this thing is repeated happening. [ in the last comapny I called the HR to get to know what is the issue ... she said your feedback is quite impressive as per the interviewer but we can't offer you !]

I'm not able to fgure what is the thing that is not working out in my favor of me i.e. VISA issue or somethign else.

I would request to the guys who have relocated from India to Germany please give some suggestions in this case since I'm really puzzled and also advise where & how can I procced for looking for new job opening ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Ranadeep
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Difficulties is getting contract even after good interview
Answer
8/18/14 12:53 PM as a reply to Ranadeep Dhar.
You should ask her what is reason for not offering the job.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/18/14 1:53 PM as a reply to Ranadeep Dhar.
Hi,

I am quite sure about the reason and would bet that it is a language problem!

We lost many chances of new contracts, especially in the Automotive domain, because the clients are looking more and more for engineers with fluent German :-(

Read this blog article, maybe it can motivate you.

http://www.trust7.com/blog/-/blogs/crossing-the-language-barrier-try-try-until-you-speak

G
ood luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/18/14 4:52 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi,

I agree with trust7. But thats not the only thing. I myself also searching for job for the last three months, i am applying in German and my german language skills are if not very good than atleast above average. On top of that i have been working here in Germany as research assistant in the field of process engineering for the last three years and also taking exercises and labs of Bachelor students. But still, till now no success.

So its not only German language skills in my opinion.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott