Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
trust7 Basecaps!
Answer
6/10/14 3:03 PM
Hi t7 members,

wouldn't it be nice to meet more people with a similar background!? This was one of the reasons to set up this Forum about GC's in your Neighbourhood.

I am quite sure, that many of our new members do not know what 'GC' means. (GC = Greencard Holder)

Meanwhile it is more the Blue Card than the Green Card we are talking about, but still we are a kind of Family of Experts from different professions and from different countries, who are living and working in Germany or have the plan do so in the future.

Let me come back to my idea. You may pass a fellow country man or a foreigner from another country on the street, but you will not say 'hallo' and talk to her/him because you do not know who she/he is and that there are some commonalities. If you would know that she/he is also a member of trust7, I am sure that you would say hallo and maybe you make the aquaintance of a nice person which could improve your living environment in the future.

So I am thinking of ordering some bascaps with the trust7 logo on it and maybe 'Global Expert'.

It would be very easy to recognize even a stranger as a possible friend.

What do you think? I need your feedback if I should give it a try or if nobody is interested.

Thanks
Detlef

Attachments:

Attachment

+2 (2 Votes)

RE: trust7 Basecaps!
Answer
6/10/14 4:23 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hello Detlef,

It is a great idea. Instead of trust7 as the word, perhaps "t7" would do. Just my thoughts emoticon

Babu Kilari
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
6/11/14 6:02 AM as a reply to trust7.
Hi Detlef,

Good idea....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/13/14 6:54 PM as a reply to Santhosh.
any more comments?