Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

German justice system

Toggle
German justice system
Answer
7/9/08 4:14 AM
I don’t know if You guys have been following this topic, but most of the racist attackers are let off easily by paying a few hundred euros as penalty (http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,3376272,00.html) and this is not an exception but very common, but if a similar attack happens on a German by an immigrant then the attackers are handed out long prison terms (http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,3469434,00.html )

This is the German justice system which we should get use to…..
0 (0 Votes)

Re: German justice system
Answer
7/9/08 10:13 AM as a reply to Striker Me.
That's the main reason motivates me to get German Passport. emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/9/08 12:18 PM as a reply to Striker Me.
This has nothing to blame the system.

If a foreigner wants to live here for work or asylum its only to get a better life and in return if they want to be criminals then why should the government keep them here.

If a local does a crime the government does not have any option but to keep him here but with a foreigner they can at least deport him.
In India also if an Indian does a crime it does not become a headline but if a foreigner does the same it becomes the headline and this is same everywhere.
One should accept that Germany is the country for Germans and if a foreigner even gets a German passport he will be always treated as a foreigner.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/9/08 2:23 PM as a reply to Striker Me.
>> One should accept that Germany is the country for Germans and if a foreigner even gets a German passport he will be always treated as a foreigner.

If you know your rights no one can discriminate you and one has to be forceful in using their rights. But the rules in place works equally if you know them in the first place.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott