Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

whats true about IT/Telecom sector in india?

Toggle
Hi all,
we all hear and read all about indian IT/Telecom services sector. With global meltdown and world in recession. What is the ground reality with indian IT companies? with major IT firms such as infosys, satyam, TCS, Wipro performing layoffs. On the other hand their CEOs forecast growth and bullying about hiring thousands in coming days!!!
Is it just one of corporate stunt to hide layoff and term it usual peformance base layoffs. What is true story ?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: whats true about IT/Telecom sector in india?
Answer
11/23/08 4:11 PM as a reply to subir subir.
where did you hear that infy,tcs,wipro are in layoff mode. I have not heard of any mass layoffs from these companies, if you have seen any news, please share it with us.
But yes, economy meltdown has defitely impacyed these compnies not inly in India but also across Europ & US.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: whats true about IT/Telecom sector in india?
Answer
11/23/08 7:22 PM as a reply to subir subir.
Hi,
here it is: use Next/Previous button to brows through.

http://infotech.indiatimes.com/quickiearticleshow/3472138.cms

and this is what i am trying to asses if all this is true.So, I am asking people working for these companies.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott