Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Need suggestion for Spouse Visa.

Toggle
Need suggestion for Spouse Visa.
spouse visa family reunion visa
Answer
5/12/14 3:38 PM
Hi All,

I am following many post in this forum and really found that this is the best platform where you get most of your query resolved.

Last time my situation is detailed in this thread : http://www.trust7.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/782679 . Now I have got my Visa stamped in London on 9th of May and my wife has given her appointment in Kolkata German Embassy India today(12-05-2014). Her Visa interview was ok(not so good). I have few queries in terms of her getting the Visa -

1.) My Visa contains § 19 which means that I am eligible for Blue Card( I have read this in some post in other forum). When the Visa officer asked her about the German language Certification then my wife replied that since I am eleigible for Blue Card it is not required for her to get the A1 - Level certificate. After then her(Visa officer reply) was negative. My query is that if my understanding about the Visa stamp sign is correct or not?

P.S : I fulfill all the requirement for Blue Card.

2.) Also they have mentioned to my wife that they may call her for second interview. What does this mean? Since she has already appeared for the formal Visa appointment today with all relevant documents(along with Mariage Certificate, Contract letter of new employer, Covering Letter, My Visa Scan copy etc). Has anyone had faced this situation before? Also please be informed that my wife is not comfortable in English speaking though she knows Hindi. Since I am in London at the moment I would not be able to accompany her for her second interview back in India ?

3.) Also she has paid the visa fee and marriage verification fee as DD to the consulate today. And the Visa officer gave her a receipt instead and asked her to bring with her next time. She also mentioned one liner "No PPT Given". What does this mean?

4.) I have searched a lot of threads in terms of marriage certificate verification. But did not get the answer for the process how it is done? I have done marriage based on special marriage act infront of the Magistrate. Does it mean that the detective will only enquire to the Registrar Office or they will reach to our Houses as well?

P.S : She has only given her parents address to the Visa officer. Is In-laws address(i.e my parents address back in India with whom she is staying at the moment) also required for marriage verification?

Your response is highly appreciated!

Cheers
sshekhar
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Need suggestion for Spouse Visa.
Answer
5/13/14 1:23 PM as a reply to Sudhanshu Shekhar.
1. Correct
2. They are aware that India does not have a national language. There are many official language. They will arrange a translator. In some cases, they do ask for second interview wherein if the marriage is recent and have not lived together for some time.

3. PPT = passport (probably)

4. He will check govt records. He might check ur parents, in laws , neighbours.

5. Detective will dig out all information, even if uiu dont provide..don't worry..
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Need suggestion for Spouse Visa.
Answer
7/29/14 8:06 PM as a reply to Sudhanshu Shekhar.
Good Evening,
I am a blue card holder living and working in Bavaria region
My wife has arrived this month, today when we went to register for residence permit the visa officer told us that she has to go a mandatory integrationskurs.
I have read many places that integrationskurs is not required for Blue card holder's spouse.
Need to clarify this as soon as possible.

if it is mentioned in any official link please add it.
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Rks
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7