Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Required academic documents if applying for long term visa from Pakistan

Toggle
Hi All,

I am from Pakistan and I recently got job offer from one of the company in Germany as a Software Engineer.

I have few questions to any Pakistani in this forum who is gone through this whole process of employment visa, I want to know for the acedemic documents only latest degree is required or I have to submit HSSC and SSC also.

http://www.pakistan.diplo.de/Vertretung/pakistan/en/06__Legal/2__visa__longterm/4__work__jobseeker.html

and any other advice regarding documents required , attestation, medical insurance stuff like that would be helpful.

Thanks in advance for help.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Required academic documents if applying for long term visa from Pakista
Answer
5/7/14 9:47 AM as a reply to Muhammad Riaz.
http://www.trust7.com/blue-card
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/10/14 6:06 PM as a reply to Muhammad Riaz.
Hi mriaz,

I am in the same boat. The procedure on embessy's online website for pakistan is too complicated. I tried to do it myself but I couldn't get enough information. Now I have hired a consultant to help me with the process. He asked me to submit following documents to him 

Four passport size photos (white Background)
Passport with page one and two (two copies)
Proof of qualification (two copies each)
-          Matriculation certificate (back page as well)
-          Matriculation Mark sheet (back page as well)
-          Intermediate certificate (back page as well)
-          Intermediate Mark sheet (back page as well)
-          Bachelor Certificate (back page as well)
-          Bachelor transcript (back page as well)

Experience Certificate (two copies each)
-          Current employment
-          All other previous employments

Cover letter (word format)
Detailed tabular form C.V (Word format )

This list is different from their website but the website only has procedure for work permit SEEKER visa I think. I will update you how it goes when I submit the documents to consultant next week. Hopefully it works out for me. 

How can I add you on facebook or any other network? I think we should stick togather and updated each other with the process. 

Let me know

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Hi mriaz,

Linkedin ain't allowing me to add you as contact maybe you have add contact option disabled in your settings? Anyway here is my ID http://www.linkedin.com/pub/inam-abbas/14/352/2b please add me.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/31/15 11:00 PM as a reply to Mani Bro.
Hi Guys,

Quick question. Did you need to get your degrees attested by HEC? I was also wondering if you had to wait and get your degrees evaluated by ZAV? 

Thanks! 
0 (0 Votes)

Yes, Higher degrees are needed to be attested by HSC. Evaluation from ZAV is not required if your University recognized and is in the database of Anabin http://anabin.kmk.org/ . 
0 (0 Votes)

Thanks, willingtorelocate! 
0 (0 Votes)

Hi Guys,

Can you please share final list of documents which you have to submit for Germany work-permit while applying from Pakistan?

Thanks for help.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/10/15 6:01 PM as a reply to Fahad Abbas.
I am quite sure the list mentioned above is exhaustive. I will let you know for sure in a few days as I intend on applying soon. 
0 (0 Votes)

Thanks captainspiwtf.

I wil wait.

Kind Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18