Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Process to follow in Germany for spouse Registration

Toggle
Hallo All,

What are the official things (Registration, Health Card, Tax class change etc.) necessary to do once the spouse comes to Germany under Family Reunion Visa ?

Could somebody put some light into this topic as it would help me in proceeding smoothly with all these processes ?

Greetings,
Starter
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Process to follow in Germany for spouse Registration
Answer
10/12/05 5:02 PM as a reply to Harshit Srivastava.
For Registration, go to your Meldamt/Stadthaus with your wife, her Passport and your marriage certificate

For Health Card, you can call your Krankenkasse and request a form to add your spouse to your insurance. Some firms have it on their websites

To change the Tax Class, get your old TaxCard from your employer and go to the Meldamt/Stadthaus and get it changed immediately by showing the Meldebescheinigung which you got during her registration.

Finally, get the visa extended before the 3 months run out!

-Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Process to follow in Germany for spouse Registration
Answer
10/13/05 1:29 PM as a reply to Harshit Srivastava.
Hallo Fred,

Thanks a lot for these informations and i hope these should be the only things i need to take care. I will update my experience as well.

Greetings,
Starter.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3