Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

OCI card application details in Münich

Dear All,

Recently, I have  got my Germany Passport and currently I want to apply for OCI card.

OCI CARD REQUIREMENTS states the following:

1. Application form -Part A duly filled in and signed wherever necessary
2. Application form -Part B duly filled in and signed wherever necessary
3.  2 recent passport photographs measuring 51x51 mm without border and showing full frontal view of the person’s head and shoulders having a white or light colored background. No glare if wearing glasses.
4. Copy of previous Indian passport OR any document which clearly establishes applicant's previous nationality as Indian.
5. Copy of present German passport
6. Copy of nationality certificate

I have finished filling Part A and B of the OCI online application form but I still have following doubts:

-  In The 6 step the Nationality certificate, I am not sure what it exactly is? From Ulm city, I have got the German Passport (Reisepass) and also Personal Identity card (Personalausweis), is it one of it or else something different? if it is different what exactly is that and where can I get that?

-  When we apply do we need to send also the Original German Passport along with photo copies? or else it can be sent once the OCI card is ready for the collection?

- The mode of payment Euro 218.00 has to be demand draft or else I can do the online transaction and attach a copy of that?

- In my German Passport there is a change in signature in compared to old Indian Passport. This is due to the fact that German Embassy asked me to have my surname in the signature and my old signature does not have that. I am also attaching the copy of my old Indian passport and also German passport. In this scenario, which signature I should use and is there any extra documents I need to provide for that?

- After completing all the details with proper enclosures to which address I need to send them? Is it embassy in Munich? (I live in Ulm , In Beden-Württemberg).

I will be glad if you can kindly answer the above questions?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott