Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Blue card application process for pakistan

Toggle
Hi there,
First of all I would like to appreciate the amazing work you guys are doing. Helping people. I am from Pakistan and I have a job offer from germany with annual salary of 48,000 I also have 16 years of education from a university in Pakistan. I tried to gather information online, their website only has one list for work permit visa herehttp://www.pakistan.diplo.de/Vertretung/pakistan/en/06__Legal/2__visa__longterm/4__work__jobseeker.html 
nothing related to blue card. I also tried to find out by reaching consultants here but most of them do not have any information about blue card. 
Can you help me out with this and provide the basic information where can I get the application forms and checklist?
Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue card application process for pakistan
Answer
5/5/14 6:58 PM as a reply to Mani Bro.
Hello Manibro,

Bluecard is issued after you go to Germany. But to enter Germany from a foriegn land for work purpose, you need to apply for a Work Permit visa from your local consulate.
Just follow the procedure of work permit visa that is mentioned in your link above.
Usually you will get a Work visa with a validity of few months and once you reach Germany you have to apply for Blue card in the local Aliens office.

All the best!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/7/14 9:56 AM as a reply to Mani Bro.
manibro:
Hi there,
First of all I would like to appreciate the amazing work you guys are doing. Helping people. I am from Pakistan and I have a job offer from germany with annual salary of 48,000 I also have 16 years of education from a university in Pakistan. I tried to gather information online, their website only has one list for work permit visa herehttp://www.pakistan.diplo.de/Vertretung/pakistan/en/06__Legal/2__visa__longterm/4__work__jobseeker.html 
nothing related to blue card. I also tried to find out by reaching consultants here but most of them do not have any information about blue card. 
Can you help me out with this and provide the basic information where can I get the application forms and checklist?
Thanks

http://www.trust7.com/blue-card
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/10/14 6:08 PM as a reply to Vigyan Tumuluri.
Thanks emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/3/15 11:47 AM as a reply to Mani Bro.
Hey Bro,

Please advise me how did you apply for job in Germany?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/5/16 6:39 PM as a reply to Mani Bro.
Hi Manibro, 

Hope you're doing well. 

I recently got a job offer from Munich, Germany. Wanted to know the procedure for applying the visa from Pakistan?
Should I apply for the long term work visa? Do I need to fulfill all the requirements mentioned on the embassy website? What about the German bank account, IELTS etc? 

Looking forward to the response. 

Thanks and kind regards. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/17 2:21 PM as a reply to Mani Bro.
Hi everyone,

I am going through the same pahse these days and i will be really greatfull if anyone could guide me in right direction. 

I have acquired a job in Frankfurt as Software Engineer along with vorabprüfung.  I called German consulate in Lahore but they refused to provide any visa related information. Embassy helpline call runs an automated voice tape which provides insufficient and irrelevant information and eventualy asks you to book an online appointment thorugh webiste. Online appointment dose not have any free slot till May 2017. Website provides Job seeker/ work visa information but it seems to be applicable only for job seekers. Please correct me if i am worng. Following are some questions i have.

1) Its mentioned in the Job Seeker /  work visa requirement that I need to have "Proof of blocked account (Sperrkonto)". I have job with a monthly salary of 3500 Euros, would that be a sufficient prof ? Can i provide bank statement from my current bank in Pakistan ?

2)  Health insurance is covered and my employer will deduct funds from my salary and its mentioned in the contract. Will it be a sufficient proof ?

3) Is proof of language (IELTS, TOFEL) is also mandatory for blue card applicants like me ?

4) According to the contract with my employer in Germany they are expecting me to join in May 2017. However i just checked Website and couldn't find any visa appointment before May 2017.  I am afraid if i didn't get a chance to submit my documents for visa now i might loose a wonderful opportunity of lifetime.

Thnaks
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
6/26/17 5:19 PM as a reply to Majid Ali.
Hey Majid, I have same problem. Can you please post your findings ? Or contact via Facebook. I will really appreciate.https://web.facebook.com/tashfeen.niazi
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott