Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

TK-Health insurance

Toggle
TK-Health insurance
Answer
12/1/04 4:21 PM
Hi,

OLD MESSAGES:

Do the TK people take money directly from the company where I work or they take money from my Bank account ?? They did not take any money from my account. Is it a problem ?

Thanking you,
Nagananda

Posted on 01/11/2004 3:02 pm
Re: TK-Health insurance

Your employer will pay it directly, alongwith his contribution.

-Fred

NEW REPLY:

Hi,

The TK people took money directly from my account this month :-( I thought they will take money from my company. I am thinking of going to TK tomorrow for asking about this.

Thanking you,
N
0 (0 Votes)

Re: TK-Health insurance
Answer
12/1/04 5:09 PM as a reply to Vinod B.
What you write sounds very strange ! TK cannot just "take" money from your bank account, they can do it ONLY if you gave them "Einzugsermächtigung" (collection authorization), but why whould anyone do so ? The heatlh insurance is normally (in all companies where I worked) deducted from your brutto salary (200-230 euro / month). The same amout has to be paid by your employer directly to TK. This part of money you will never see and anyway you do not have anything to do with this. You have to pay yourself something to health insurance ONLY if you are insured, but not working and not registered as unemployed. So for example one month I did not work, and I did not register as unemployed so I had to pay 100 Euro to health insurance. But this worked so that they sent me a letter with bank account where to pay, why and which amount. But they must/should not possibly take the money directly form the bank account !?!?!?!? Also, you do not have to care if everything is ok or not as long as you are happy, believe me - if they are missing some money they will complain very fast (as they always did in my case) ! So I do not actually understand what is this all about. You have got also your salary calculation / slip, there you can exactly see how much you pay for health insurance:

KV = Krankenversicherung (health ins.)
AG Anteil = anteil arbeitgeber (part of your boss)
AN Anteil = anteil arbeitnehmer (your part)
Other stuff:
RV = rentenversicherung / pension
AV = unemployement insurance
PV = pflegeversicherung
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18