Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Is Family Reunification allowed for Student Visa? Mixed responses.need Help

Hello Friends,

Till now, through general information on various forums, I came to know that family reunification visa is possible along with student visa i.e. If I am on a student visa studying in a 15-month MBA program 
in Germany, hold a residence permit, and have the required funds, my wife can join me in Germany under the family reunification visa. However, when I called the Bangalore Consulate General, the representative informed me that family reunification is only possible for PHD (Doctorate) students. This was very disheartening to know. 

Did someone else experience this issue or can someone validate whether the information provided by the Bangalore Consulate General representative is correct. 

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18