Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Tourist Visa Refused By Germany Applying to France ?

Toggle
I am currently not working, I have taken a temporary sabbatical so the only financial document that I have at the moment is my Savings Account Bank Statement despite this I got a German Tourist Visa a month back for 5 days as I wanted to Visit Germany along with one of my friend. After I came back I felt I wanted to again visit Germany as a Tourist as I liked that place and so I applied again but this time the German Consulate refused me a Visa saying "They Could not Verify My Employment" With the same set of documents they didn't have the problem first time, but with the same set of documents second time they thought I was a threat to their country anyways. Someone suggested me to apply to the French Consulate as they have mentioned on their website that incase of anyone unemployed the spouse or the Parents can sponsor the application by showing their financial documents. I have included my brother's financial documents mentioning he is sponsoring my trip. The French have also asked to attach the earlier refusal letter copy along with my Visa Application to France so I have made my application more effective by mentioning my Brother is sponsoring my trip. But I am still worried, looking at the earlier Refusal Stamp By Germany the French would also be compelled to refuse me a visa ? Have the German Visa Authorirites not put a blemish on my passport which will take, I dont know how many years to be wiped off my passport and till how long will it keep proving as a big obstacle of my chances to visitng any other Schengen Country !
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Tourist Visa Refused By Germany Applying to France ?
Answer
4/27/14 3:48 PM as a reply to augustya V K.
You should apply to French visa only if you have longest stay in France. If your main purpose for a Schengen visa is to visit Germany, they will direct you to German consulate.

Visa rejection is not a problem as long as you did not try to misrepresent, hiding information or committed any fraud.

Good luck with your visa.

0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18