Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

family reunion visa

Toggle
family reunion visa
Answer
4/12/14 4:09 PM
hi everyone im sunny from delhi im looking for advice as im married to german grl from last 5yr accrding hindu marriage act even marriage registered in germany .as applied for family visa in feb this yr on 10th they accepted my application but was complaining abt my wife not converstion but my marriage registered in germany within 4days investigating offcr visited my home he met everyone but he was complaining bt hindu marriage act so he went to sikh temple also.den in 1st week march my wife got interview at abh in germany nd embassy was complaing bt invalid nd contract marriage dere my wife showed all proof to abh so they get satisfied but they was saying embassy making issue .den our matter went germany registry offc headquater evn thy cleared it both my marriage registration are valid nd now abh telling us that embassy insisting again for same time interview of mine nd my wife .so i like in the end were i stand nd who decide abt my visa pls anyone reply me i will very thankful.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: family reunion visa
Answer
4/12/14 10:14 PM as a reply to sunny singh.
Do you write to the ABH in this way? Just because you get free advice from this forum this does not mean you have to write carelessly in a SMS lingo. It is unclear what you have written. We are not paid to read your post.
-1 (1 Vote)

Answer
4/13/14 10:56 AM as a reply to sunny singh.
Hi Sunny from Delhi,

if I understand corectly there was a bit of trouble regarding your mrriages in german embassy eyes (cause of hindu marriage act and not speciale marriage act  both marriages registerd) which seams to be cleard now on german side that both marriages are valid: This is what counts

Soon as ABH get results from german regestry office they will forward this to german embassy.
Sounds like your wife has also taken alot of action to take this matter infront of regestry office.
Visa has not yet been refused yet by german embassy so wait a little bit and be paitend.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/13/14 11:11 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
@ Jedi Night

Everyone is got a different way of explantion/expression so no need to reply to this man like this.

If we dont understand people then we ask questions to understand others.
If people have nothing decent to reply then it's better to remain silent.

This Man was just simply asking fo a little help/advice
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/13/14 1:06 PM as a reply to Boris.
You got the point exactly, that is my way of expressing, so there was no need  for you to reply to me in this way. 

You can choose to remain silent if you would like. 

Look at all my past postings,  it has helped many people and appreciated as well. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/13/14 7:47 PM as a reply to Boris.
@peachpie,

do not tell somebody like CeBit, who took a lot of time to help others, to 'remain silent'. 

I think CeBIT is absolutely right. If one needs our help and expect others to take some time to read and answer his posting, he should be polite enough to write in a proper way.

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/14/14 8:30 AM as a reply to sunny singh.
sunny_capri:
hi everyone im sunny from delhi im looking for advice as im married to german grl from last 5yr accrding hindu marriage act even marriage registered in germany .as applied for family visa in feb this yr on 10th they accepted my application but was complaining abt my wife not converstion but my marriage registered in germany within 4days investigating offcr visited my home he met everyone but he was complaining bt hindu marriage act so he went to sikh temple also.den in 1st week march my wife got interview at abh in germany nd embassy was complaing bt invalid nd contract marriage dere my wife showed all proof to abh so they get satisfied but they was saying embassy making issue .den our matter went germany registry offc headquater evn thy cleared it both my marriage registration are valid nd now abh telling us that embassy insisting again for same time interview of mine nd my wife .so i like in the end were i stand nd who decide abt my visa pls anyone reply me i will very thankful.

Sunny your situation kind of sounds like mine. The embassy is going to interview you both at the sametime. Your wife is going to be in Germany at the ABH and you're going to be here at the embassy and the interviews will start at the sametime. This interview is to make sure that you know yourselves better and they are simple questions. This interview that i did runs for about 1hr:30mins and where after your answers are immediately faxed to the immigration office in germany and they will compare them to make sure that both your answers were consistent. I did mine also last month and our answers were found to be consistent so am also still waiting for my visa. 

Regards

Nixon 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/14/14 3:23 PM as a reply to sunny singh.
thanks nixon for ur reply . i really appricate that sumone given notice to my query and for rest of ppl nuthin wrong i wrote niether its carelesly or lingo .
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/14/14 6:44 PM as a reply to sunny singh.
@Detlef

Thanks for your support and encouraging words.

@sunny_capri

This forum is to help many immigrants. This is not to judge someone is right or wrong. If you write clearly, you will get more responses. You can choose the way you want. Good luck with your visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott