Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

residence permit, first encounters to Beamten

Toggle
Finally had IT-ArGV in December, got the visa in 2 days at the embassy (wow, mom!) and came to Germany on 15.01.2005.

Today I went to Bezirksamt to get the Anmeldung and Lohnsteuer. After having got these two, the guy processing these papers told me, by showing IT-ArGV, "go to the upper floor and tell my colleges that you have come here to work".

Been to upper floor and when my turn comes, I asked the woman at the desk "your colleague sent me, he said I have to tell you that I will work in Germany". She has given me a form "fill this form and come to me with your passport". That time I have shown her IT-ArGV. She said "Ah, this is very important paper, very very important paper. Now, fill the form, and come to me with this IT-ArGV".

I went a little far and looked at the form.

At the beginning in the form (its color is yellow), it says Antrag auf Erteilung ( ) einer Aufenthaltserlaubnis ( ) Niederlassungserlaubnis option.

What shall I write here?

There are two other fields in back page, and these are:

Beabsichtigte Dauer des Aufenhaltes von: ... bis: ....

and

Ich beantrage die Erteilung / Verlängerung der Aufenthaltserlaubnis für ... Tage / Monate / Jahre

What shall I write for the beabsichtigte Dauer? Although I have a Greencard, I have an unlimited contract, so is it good leave that place empty?

And what shall I write to the second option?

If I write down limitations, can this create a problem later on? Can it prevent Niederlassungerlaubnis possibilities later?

Klenze17
http://www.klenze17.de
0 (0 Votes)

Re: residence permit, first encounters to Beamten
Answer
1/19/05 8:30 AM as a reply to klenze17 holmenkollen.
The way of filling the application does not alter your chance for anything.

What shall I write here?

-> Aufenthaltserlaubnis. You can leave this space empty if you receive a salary of 84K Euro per annum.

What shall I write for the beabsichtigte Dauer? Although I have a Greencard, I have an unlimited contract, so is it good leave that place empty?
-> you can leave this empty. I think you will get 5 years visa whatever you write over there.

If I write down limitations, can this create a problem later on? Can it prevent Niederlassungerlaubnis possibilities later?
-> not at all.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18