Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Address change on Blue Card

Toggle
Address change on Blue Card
Answer
4/7/14 10:59 AM
Hey everyone,

Does someone has experience with getting the address changed on the Blue Card? I have moved into a new apartment and I have got my anmeldung done with the local Bugeramt.

However, I am not sure how to get this changed on the Blue Card. Should I just take an appointment with Auslanderbehorde and go there? In that case, I will have to take a regular Blue Card appointment as there is no option of address change appointment anywhere.

Looking forward to some advice from you.

Thanks,
Rohan
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Address change on Blue Card
Answer
4/7/14 2:01 PM as a reply to Rohan Garg.
I am not sure how it works in your city. In my city, I just go to Bürgerdienst, take a token, fill a form with old and new address details and handover to the officer when my turn comes. He/She will print new address in small sticker and attach at back side of BC with stamp on it. If all goes well, should not take more than 15 mins.

Good luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/14 2:05 PM as a reply to Rohan Garg.
In my case, burgeramt just stuck new address sticker over the old one. Maybe ur amt is not aware of this. Ask then again.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/14 2:17 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Hi,

When I moved to new City and did anmeldung.
The lady just stuck new address sticker on card.

Best regards,
Mohamm
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/7/14 2:27 PM as a reply to Abdul Mannan Mohammed.
Thanks everyone for the prompt response. I am from Berlin and got my new anmeldung done in the Pankow district Bugeramt.

When I asked the man there for the change on Blue Card, he said I have to go to the Auslanderbehorde to get this done. May be he was not aware about this. I will have to try again. Easier going to local bugeramt than going to Auslanderbehorde!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott