Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

RE: Visa of Indian spouse reunion in Germany

Antwort
02.04.14 10:37 als Antwort auf Wim Hannover.
Hi Cebit,
Thanks for your input.

It would be 3 months in a weeks time.
When you say a formal letter, do you mean by post? or Email would still work?
If email, do you know the ID address?

To whom should it be addressed to? Bangalore Consulate?
Or is it that I should mail it to the local ABH?
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
02.04.14 14:15 als Antwort auf hprj.
Hi Hprj,

I received an email from the Bangalore German consulate today and the VISA is aproved. I did contact them through their helpline number and only then they sent the confirmation.

Thanks!
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
02.04.14 16:13 als Antwort auf Lijo.
Send an email with a scanned signed copy of the letter. email is on their website. you applied at the consulate and hence contact consulate.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
15.04.14 16:45 als Antwort auf Wim Hannover.
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your advice guys.
A small update if anyone is still following the thread.

I called the Bangalore Embassy and they said that they started the process of verifiying our marriage certification and it would take minimum of 2 weeks.
When I asked if we should pay anything, they said they will intimate my wife if needed.
Well, they have not contacted my wife in India so far (already 2 weeks since they started the process).

Does anyone know if the German Embassy does verification without money ?
Sorry, if this question is a repetition. Can someone confirm how long would it take for the background check to be completed?

Thanks.
Have a nice day.
Lijo
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
05.03.15 09:01 als Antwort auf saikat sanyal.
hope2shine:
Hi Lijo,

I cannot exactly comment regarding the verification but if you are sure that you have provided all the relevant documenta and your local ABH has given the approval then you may try the following :

1) If you have any kind of written reply from your local ABH please forward it to the consulate officer in your home country and may ask for the latest status.

2) or if you don't have any written confirmation from ur local ABH then please write an e-mail to your consulate in home country marking a cc to your local ABH or visa officer and requesting them the status. This may help your case.

I have been through this phase and I understand the frustration of waiting for the final approval even after already being endorsed by ABH . However please keep in mind that any follow up before the designated time limits may make your case complex. Ideal follow up times may be for ABH- after 4-5 weeks , for local consulate- After 8-9 weeks.

@ Destiny - MEA endorsement is not necessary but helps. If you have good amount of time you may please do it. However the visa could be approved without any of MEA or state home dept. endorsement.
Well it will be better if you could somehow translate the certificate if not already done.

Regds,
Can you tell me how after much time you got approval cal?my husband went to the abh and they told him it has been approved by my local consulate has not contacted me yet..its been 1week
0 (0 Stimmen)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Sterne: 39
Datum: 09.03.19
VAK
Sterne: 124
Datum: 25.02.18
trust 7
Sterne: 3
Datum: 22.01.18
Ame Elliott