Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Dependent visa urgency

Toggle
Dependent visa urgency
Answer
4/2/14 11:51 AM
Hi , 

I have applied for my visa as a dependent to my husband. I have already been called at the consulate twice for paper submission and interview. As of now I have been told to wait for the lawyer to visit for for further verification. It is 

I would like to know :

1. Am I in a postion to request them to speed up the process, as I am in an urgent crisis to return back to Munich? Do they consider such requests?

2. My visa work is initiated and handled mainly by a thrird party vendor, assigned by husbands office. Can that be reason for the delay of my visa ? 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Dependent visa urgency
Answer
4/2/14 12:04 PM as a reply to Debolina Ghosh.
1. They are humane enough to conider crisis such as humanitarian crisis and accept refugees. What urgent crisis are you talking about? Now crisis itself calls for urgent intervention. What is this urgent crisis? If it appears to them that the "urgent crisis" was  just to speed up the application, they will take  their own sweet time i.e 3 months.

2.NO
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18