Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Mariage certificate verification

Toggle
Mariage certificate verification
Answer
3/31/14 9:59 PM
Hello,

I had applied for the Visa for my Spouse and kid on March 5, I have reviced the request for verification of Marriage certificate and Birth certificate. My Spouse has already travelled twice in 2009 and 2010 on dependent visa, and both the cases there was no such request. How come such a need to verify these documents is required now. Can some body help me with this.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Mariage certificate verification
Answer
3/31/14 10:14 PM as a reply to Mohit Singh Mehta.
Speak to them and ask them to waive of mc verification. They can ask for MC, since in the intervening period circumstance can change.

Good luck for waiver.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/31/14 10:39 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Whom should i ask......German embasy in India or the ABH office in Kassel, as i am working here in Kassel.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/1/14 9:34 AM as a reply to Mohit Singh Mehta.
kassel abh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/2/14 12:24 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Hello,
today i submitted spouse visa application in Germany consulate dubai, i have two question to ask if someone have related info

1. our marriage statues already updated in local office germany last year 2013 and they already done verification procedure for it, so its need again to go for marriage verification or they don't need it now ?
2. anyone have idea if marriage certificate verification not required then how much time required for the approve application from local office in germany - See more at: http://www.trust7.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/780109#sthash.TllyGBd3.dpuf
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott