Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Citizenship is in process and job offer from Switzerland.

Toggle
I have NE and my Citizenship application is in phase of cancelation of my old citizenship. I have got new offer from Switzerland.

The company is near to the German border. Thus I would prefer to maintain my German residence.

My questions:
I may have to show my salary slips when visiting Einbürgerung Office next time. Would my Swiss salary slips work?

I am supposed to inform the office about my new job in Switzerland. Could it be problematic?

Does Swiss company have to apply a work permit for me (NE status in Germany)?
Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Citizenship is in process and job offer from Switzerland.
Answer
12/16/09 2:30 PM as a reply to Abst norm.
>>I may have to show my salary slips when visiting Einbürgerung Office next time. Would my Swiss salary slips work?

Maybe or maybe not.

>>I am supposed to inform the office about my new job in Switzerland. Could it be problematic?

Yes, you have to inform them of any change in work or residence related information without fail. Just discuss with them your situation and see what they suggest. Asking them directly will not affect the status of your applicaton

>>Does Swiss company have to apply a work permit for me (NE status in Germany)?

Why should you assume otherwise? NE is only for Germany and not other countries.
Yes, the company has to apply for a workpermit.

>>I have NE and my Citizenship application is in phase of cancelation of my old citizenship. I have got new offer from Switzerland.

You have waited so long to apply for GC, so dont jeopard your situation with taking unnecessary risks. Job opportunities will come and go. GC will help you even more later if you are patient now. Try and see if you can cancel you citizenship faster as that is the only one hindering your GC so far. Having a GC will save you most of the problems with swiss workpermit and german residence.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Citizenship is in process and job offer from Switzerland.
Answer
12/19/09 3:27 PM as a reply to Abst norm.
Thanks Raj for the helpful answer.

But any way I would like to know some other openions, would my Swiss salary slips work?

Not relevant to me, but just I would also like to know: would the Swiss salary slips work in the case of applying spouse visa (residency in Germany)?

I have been doing job in Germany for last 5 years. If I switch job to Switzerland, would the every month compound interest on my accumulated Rente account in Germany be frozen?
How serious consideration is it?

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3