Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Wife and Kid Application for visa

Toggle
Wife and Kid Application for visa
Answer
3/20/14 8:08 AM
Hi All
I have a question, my wife and kid appeared for family reunion visa interview on 03/11/13. Today we got a mail to my wife stating that, she has to submit passport for stamping. There never mentioned that submit both wife and kid passports. Is it normal to inform to only for one person so that kid application is also included in it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, as iam completely confused.

Regards
Bhanu
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Wife and Kid Application for visa
Answer
3/21/14 8:11 AM as a reply to Bhanu Kiran Somula.
It is implied that it is for the entire family. They dont do official correspondence with kids.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
3/21/14 11:16 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Thank you...

I came to know that now a days, we can contact VFS call centre to know the status of our application. Thought they cannot give any detailed status. The can tell whether our application is in process or it was approved.

Today, i called them and they told both applications are approved.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/14 12:57 PM as a reply to Bhanu Kiran Somula.
Hi Bhanukiran,

Congrats!

Could you please let me know if a MC verification was initiated? If so, how long it took and from which consulate in India?

Also, even is we directly apply at the Embassy the VFS shares the status or we need to apply through VFS to track our application?

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/14 1:08 PM as a reply to Ajit Kumar.
Hi

Thank you emoticon

Yes marriage verification intiated and i think mine is worst case becasue it took 12 weeks to complete verification (Becasue it should take 6 weeks normally in chennai). It was intiated at the end of 2nd week and it took 12 weeks to complete.

I have no idea of getting tracked if not submitted through VFS, but i suggest you to please give a try.

and All the Best for you
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/14 1:26 PM as a reply to Bhanu Kiran Somula.
Thank you!
Were you asked to submit any documents again by the ABH. Was it ABH or consulate who initiated the Verification?

Regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/21/14 10:09 PM as a reply to Ajit Kumar.
Hi
Marriage verification was initiated by German authorities and I think you can wait till 6-8 weeks and then consult AB.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott