Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Android App to change PIN of electronic ID/residence permit?

Android App to change PIN of electronic ID/residence permit?
residence permit
Answer
3/27/14 7:08 AM
Hi all,

as most of you know, in Germany any resident (German or foreign) can use electronic identity (elektronischer Personalausweis) or electronic residence permit (elektronischer Aufenthaltstitel - eAT). I have received my new electronic residence permit card and I have been informed by the alien authority (Ausländerbehörde) that I need a certified NFC RFID reader to change the PIN, in order to enable the card for electronic transactions (money transfer etc).

I have searched on web and found out that these reader devices cost a lot of money. On the other hand I have recently discovered Governikus Autent PinAPP which is free and according to user feedbacks at Google Play Store some people have been succeeded in changing the PIN. 

This kind of app will save a lot of money for a device which I need to use only once...

Does anybody have experience on this? Comments appreciated. 

Regards
Klenze17
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3