Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Job Seeker Visa

Toggle
Job Seeker Visa
Answer
3/19/14 10:19 AM
Hello,
     Need info regarding "Job Seeker Visa - Accomodation Proof".  The Banglore consulate expects either "Verplichtungserklärung" or Hotel booking as accomodation proof. Unfortunately they are not accepting "Miet Vertrag".

The possibilty to submit "Verplichtungserklärung" is ruled out.

Question #1
I can book hotel online for only 30 days max.  Do we need to submit booking confirmation for the whole
6 months? If yes, is there anyone to tellme how/where can i do it (any websites?)

Question#2
I cant find hotels less than 20 Euros. So minimum rent for 30 days would be 600 Euros. I have opened
a "Sperrkonto" for 6 months with monthly expected expenses as 650Euros as expected by consulate.
And now, if i produce a hotel booking of monthly rent 600 euros, will they accept it.

Any Reply/contact details from the people who went through this process will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Auswanderer.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Job Seeker Visa
Answer
3/21/14 10:48 AM as a reply to sankar pandy.
Hi Auswanderer,

Really not experienced with this stuff but the following may help :

1) Any relative or frnd in Deutschland? - They can invite you probably and then you can find an apartment and do proper registration. Try writing to your local ABH. they are extremely helpful.

2) Book the hotel for first month - after your arrival register yourself and then you may change it in consultation with ABH.

Regds,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18