Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Work Permit Visa
Answer
3/17/14 6:48 PM
Hi All,

My name is Tanya.I have applied for work permit Visa in New Delhi Embassy .My organization HCL is sending me Germany for work for 1 year in Germany Berlin for 1 year for one of the client.They provided me cover letter,offer letter and invitation letter .I submitted the same to embassy.But embassy ask me to submit the additional documents like birth certification,marriage certificate,wedding pics.They also ask additional fee of  20000 INR for verification.My husband is already living in Germany and working there.
Last week a verification team has visited my house and done all verification .

I have a query that how much time Embassy will take now?
As i am applying for work permit and not for spouse visa than why embassy is asking for additional documents?

Regards
Tanya
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Work Permit Visa
Answer
3/18/14 9:50 AM as a reply to Tanya singh.
anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months - verfication process. Yes, they are not supposed to ask for verification because you did not apply for family reunification. After 1 year, you could apply for family reunfication visa in Germany, maybe that is the case. It is better to wait since you have paid.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/18/14 10:37 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
cebit:
anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months - verfication process. Yes, they are not supposed to ask for verification because you did not apply for family reunification. After 1 year, you could apply for family reunfication visa in Germany, maybe that is the case. It is better to wait since you have paid.

Thanks for the informationt. But i have receievd the work approval letter from Bundesagentur Fur Arbeit (zav) Zentrale Auslands und Fachvermittlung for 1 year.Just waiting for the approval from New Delhi Embassy .
Can i drop an email to Embassy stating that "the verification of my documents has already been conducted by your colleague who visited my home . Could you please be so kind to let me know the current status of my visa application? In case you are still missing some more documents, please ask me. I would really appreciate if you can accelerate my visa process so that I can start my assignment in Berlin without much delay."

Regards
Tanya
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/19/14 7:56 AM as a reply to Tanya singh.
If I were you, I would not try to push them ..by asking them to accelerate the process.

Tell them that you have appled for employment visa and the work permit approval has been obtained. Hence, the visa to be issued.  Mention about the marriage certificate verification, you are willing to give an undertaking, that you will come back to India, if they are some problems with the verification. 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott