Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Got BE in Stuttgart: Questions

Toggle
Got BE in Stuttgart: Questions
Answer
5/3/05 2:52 PM
Hi,

today, after 4 years working in Germany with a Green card, I went to AB and got the following in my visum:

"Selbstäandige Erwerbstätigkeit nicht erlaubt. Beschäftigung uneingeschränkt erlaubt".

Well, with all the confusion about the new Immigration law I´m not sure if I got the best that I could get.

I mean, someone posted here that in my case I should try to ask for UArE (he said that it is the same as Erwerbstätigkeit Erlabunis) and that was what the Beamterin told me that I got. But when I asked about self-employment, she told me that I needed to invest €1 mill. and all the things that we already have discussed here.

So, I´m not quite sure if I should be happy or not for my new stamp in my visum or if I should ask for a change.

Thanks for your comments!!!

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Got BE in Stuttgart: Questions
Answer
5/3/05 3:15 PM as a reply to Alex I.
Hi Alex,

it is not the best you could get, but it is alright. Now you can do any job, even at MacDonalds and in 1 year, you will get the 'Niederlassungserlaubnis', which gives you the possibility to start your own business.

Some other GCs got 'Erwerbstätigkeit erlaubt' but they got it in mistake. Mostly everybody suffers under the ignorance, but sometimes it has it's good sides.

If you do not have the intention to start up your own business within the next 12 month, there is no problem at all.

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/3/05 3:55 PM as a reply to Alex I.
Have you got the extension too beyond your "old" 5-years limit, or your the expiry date is same as before ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/3/05 6:13 PM as a reply to Alex I.
@Alex
"Selbstäandige Erwerbstätigkeit nicht erlaubt. Beschäftigung uneingeschränkt erlaubt"

This is not the best one you got. Many of us just simply got Erwebstätigkeit Gestattet (Eg).

You got your permission on the same day? But I think it (Eg) should take some weeks for ABH to get internal approval from Arbeitsamt.

If you do not have a plan to start any business, your one is just fine!

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/3/05 9:18 PM as a reply to Alex I.
@Detlef

Thanks a lot!!!

"Have you got the extension too beyond your "old" 5-years limit, or your the expiry date is same as before ?"

No, they kept the old one (may 2006). It is bad?

@mk

"This is not the best one you got. Many of us just simply got Erwebstätigkeit Gestattet (Eg)."

That´s what I mean. Well, I´m planning to distribute the products of a german company in my country. Though I could do that without creating a company here, I would like to have that flexibility, just in case...

"You got your permission on the same day? But I think it (Eg) should take some weeks for ABH to get internal approval from Arbeitsamt."

Yes, I got it today, but I was in AB about a month ago to ask for my BE/Eg/UArE (whatever). So, today was our second contact.

Should I go there again and ask to try to get "Erwebstätigkeit Gestattet" in my visum instead of my current stamp?

Well, my problem is that I´m living Stuttgart this week, so I have only a day (for sure they won´t work on friday) to try something.

Thanks a lot for your advices!

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/3/05 9:22 PM as a reply to Alex I.
hi alex,

if you are leaving stuttgart tomorrow, it is worthless to apply from there. better try from your new place.

regards,

mk
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3