Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Moving from Munich to Düsseldorf NRW

Toggle
Moving from Munich to Düsseldorf NRW
Answer
3/11/14 1:09 PM
Hello Folks,

Hope you are all doing great ! Looking forward for your expert advice :

I am moving from Munich to NRW region (I will be shortly moving to oberhausen because of my work, however some of my colleagues told me some scary stuff (e.g. high unemployment rate 20-25%, high crime rate and not suitable for people from Asian countries ).

1) Is it really true? Any information regarding the place and other relevant info will be highly helpful in my case.

2) My office is located in Oberhausen however I wish to stay in Düsseldorf ( keeping in mind the issues cited above and ofcourse my wife needs access to university so may be while staying at Düsseldorf HHU or Uni in Köln will be our choice).

a) Could you please suggest some places where we should look for an apartment? (keeping in mind the distance to office as well as the distance to uni say HHU).

b) Could you please suggest some links or reference wherein we can search for our new home?

I thought of putting my query in some existing thread but couldn't find a proper one. Please let me know if this needs to be shifted.

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Moving from Munich to Düsseldorf NRW
Answer
3/11/14 3:10 PM as a reply to saikat sanyal.
Hello,
all I can say is - NRW especially Düsseldorf is a wonderful place to live. Criminal rates are much less and for non european there has been no such specific troubles so far.

Düsseldorf is not that big as Munich, but life here is excellent and people are very nice. If one obeys all  rules, nothing can go wrong !!

Welcome to NRW !!

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/11/14 3:20 PM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
Hi Irosy,

Thanks for lifting my spirit, could you suggest some nice places to rent an appartment may be towards/ near to Oberhausen but in Düsseldorf region?

Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/12/14 11:55 AM as a reply to saikat sanyal.
Hi,
I can suggest within Düsseldorf city, I do not have much idea about Oberhausen, however i have seen my friends working there and travel from düsseldorf daily.

In Düsseldorf, the nice renatl area could be :- Pempelfort, unterbilk, oberkassel(costly)...

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18