Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Au pair from India/ Asia

Toggle
Au pair from India/ Asia
Answer
2/4/11 11:00 PM
Hi ,

I got my german passport 2 years back and german is not our mother tongue but we ( myself and my wife) speak the language with our kids who go to german kita.

Is it possible for us to hire an au pair for 12 months ( since both the parents are employed in full time work ) ?
Also does anyone know of competent agencies in india / germany who can help us to find an au pair from there.

Thanks
s
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Au pair from India/ Asia
Answer
2/5/11 5:43 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
why don't you employed anybody from germany?
I know a friend that hired a student to do this.
Although the student doesn't come from the same country as she does, it works rather well for them.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/8/11 10:51 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
legally it is not possible for you to gt an aupair as German is not your mother tongue.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/9/11 11:57 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
can you suggest a way then .. a catch in the rules which might allows us to have an au pair for caring our kids at home ? .. like german is definitely a language of communication in the house since the kids visit german schools and kindergarten ...

ideas invited
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/11 12:05 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
try Tagesmutter
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18