Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Renten for NE

Renten for NE
Answer
11/13/10 10:33 PM
hi,
I am completing my 60 months of arbeit in Germany. Before applying NE, I searched threads in trust7 and found that I will have to deposit my last 5 years of rentenversicherung to the visa office, unlimited job contract, last 6 months salary slips, other docs like health insurance, address proof etc.

I do not know how to get the receipts for rentenversicherung, can I get it online as I have my rentenversicherung number or should I go to visa office to ask for it.

Also my wife is here with me for the same period and is on dependent visa and she is not working. Can she apply NE visa with me ?

thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Renten for NE
Answer
11/14/10 12:05 AM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
Go to deutsche rentenversicherung office and ask them "Aufrechungsbescheinigung der Deutschen Rentenversicherung"
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott