Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Working for Start up GmbH

Toggle
Working for Start up GmbH
Answer
6/22/05 2:58 PM
Hello Friends,

Hope someone can help me out with his/her valuable suggestions.

I am not sure about the visa regulations here. Presently i am a student and have residence permit, my studies are going to end by Sep 2005.

I have an offer from a foreign Company, which is forming a GmbH in Germany for their future expansions, to work for them as Managing Director. They want me to work from now onwards and help them with their formation and other legal formalities.

The questions is:

Whether i am allowed to work for a GmbH as Managing Director being a student?

Will there be a problem with Ausländerbehörde, regarding my purpose of stay in Germany?

In anycase i will have to change my Visa after finishing my studies....can any one suggest,what kind of visa should i have to apply for?

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Working for Start up GmbH
Answer
6/22/05 3:42 PM as a reply to Shesh Dhar Maurya.
You can arrange everything that you need but you have to play smart.
You need normal AufErl or even NE and you could get it but the problem is that you do not have Uni yet(have you). According to law it is easier for people with Uni to get AE and even then they have to prove that there is no germans who could do that job.
In your case it is litle bit worse. You have to prove that you can without Uni do this job and that no german can do it. So when asking AE you should from beginning explain job position so that nobody fits but you. Than you have chance.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/23/05 3:01 PM as a reply to Shesh Dhar Maurya.
Thanks DvD for your valuable suggestions.

Further on the same issue, presently i am student and have AE on my study basis.

The question is can i also work at the same time as Managing Director for this startup GmbH and later once my studies are finished, can i get the status of my visa changed?

Is it legal or allowed to work for some company as Managing Director while being a Student?

What could be the right procedure, if i want to start working from now onwards and then later get my visa changed? Is it possible( taking into consideration my capability as compared to Germans for this Job)?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/23/05 5:37 PM as a reply to Shesh Dhar Maurya.
You need lawyer but probably not.
You can work only 10-20 hours a week as a student.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott