Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Question about NE???

Toggle
Question about NE???
Answer
7/19/05 7:14 PM
Hallo,

For NE we need to submit a Wohnungsbescheinigung as well in addition to other req. documents.

We must be registered (Angemeldet) in that city right ! but does anybody know if that Wohnung must be in the same city (Bundesland etc) ?

I'm asking this because i am moving just few days before getting NE to another city because of job change. What should i do in this case ? any tips, ideas?

thanks for some legal advices from experts out there -emoticon
-Kind Regards,
MH
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Question about NE???
Answer
7/20/05 4:46 AM as a reply to Mubasher Hassan.
"I'm asking this because i am moving just few days before getting NE to another city because of job change. What should i do in this case ? any tips, ideas?"

keep your old flat till the time you get NE. do not unregister

in another city get another flat and register it as a "Nebenwohnsitz"

once you get NE you can give away the old flat if you want it
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/20/05 1:40 PM as a reply to Mubasher Hassan.
Hall "-",

keep your old flat till the time you get NE. do not unregister

so u mean one must have a flat at that time. But if i do this:
i take the Wohnungsbescheining dated middle of September from landlord (because until end of sept i would owe the current flat), and at end of sept (hopefully -emoticon) i will get NE. But if beamterin says me to come start of Oktober that could create problems, may be she says this bescheinigung is little too old -emoticon what do u think about this scenario?
-Kind Regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/21/05 3:07 AM as a reply to Mubasher Hassan.
for what do you need the Wohnungsbescheining? i mean are those people in immigration offices so lazy that they can't even login to their computer and enter your name? :o

if you think that german officials trust you in such important question as registration/deregistration, you are wrong 'cause they don't. your landlord is obliged to inform officials every time when a new contract begins or ends, therefore officials - unless the landlord has extra money that they want to give to the state - have actual information about your whereabouts regardless of your actions. the only thing they have to do is to login to their computer and enter your name ...

if officials say something about "outdated Wohnungsbescheining": go to Bürgeramt (usually located in the same building) and get Aufenthaltsbescheinigung for a fee of 10 euros. once you get NE send officials an invoice, demanding to pay those 10 euros back
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/21/05 3:16 AM as a reply to Mubasher Hassan.
"(because until end of sept i would owe the current flat),"

ahhh didn't see this, sorry

if you will unregister from your flat in the end of september and officials will say that you have to come in october, it will create problems, 'cause they are not responsible for you if you do not live in area of their competence.

if officials are not bad guys, they will send your documents to their colleagues that will be responsible for you, so that those will decide about your application for NE.

however they also can reject an application and only after that send your documents to their colleagues, in which case you will have to apply anew.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott