Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Integration course certificate

Integration course certificate
Respuesta
9/02/09 14:52
Dear Trust 7 members,
I have a doubt!!!

I have presently passed the ZD exam and am going to write the Einbuergerungstest on 20th Feb.
I am planning to participate in the next Orientierungs course asap.
Though I have lived here for almost 9 years, I am currently in Bayern :-((( where my student time of 2 years is not being included. So I have to apply for the citizenship with the 7 year criteria this year.

Will the Integration Course ceritificate be issued by BAMF after passing the ZD exam and the Orientation course, or will I have to go through the complete 6 month Integration course for getting the same?
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Integration course certificate
Respuesta
9/02/09 14:57 en respuesta a Chandra Sekar.
did you check with the Einbuergerung office regarding the student time?
I hear in some places in Bayern, they do accept student time as well.

Regarding the Integration Course ceritificate, once you have ZD and Orientation course certificates, you can contact the BAMF, they will issue the certificate. You do not need to attend 6 months course.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott