Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

German employment visa requirement and procedure in chennai

Toggle
 Hi, Im just planning to go Germany for a job.. One of my Friend he is offering me a job in his Shop.. could you please help me out with some of my questions below.

1. Do i need to submit any bank statements? or only the owner's (employer)bank statements are enough?
2. Where the application form, contract letter, and more documents will be send from Germany.. Directly to me or german embassy in chennai.. because it mentioned two documents in all..
3. Is that possible to get visa in 10days if its urgent.. ? or it take 8-12weeks..?
4.Can the travel health insurance taken by employer in germany (owner) or the i should need to apply in India
5. How to find out  my visa is approved or rejected.? will they say directly during interview or i should wait for days?
6. Is that enough if i have only 1 year  work experience certificate, which is suitable to my job in germany..?
7. could you please mention what all the documents Germany employer should need to send me and what all documents i should keep ready with? 
8. I just have only +2 school certificate and my bachelor degree discontinued.. Do i have to have complete degree certificate or only +2 certificate is ok?

Please help me
0 (0 Votes)

RE: German employment visa requirement and procedure in chennai
Answer
2/25/14 4:13 PM as a reply to shakir.
What is the nature of the job in your friend's shop?
- Seems like unskilled??
If you dont have a degree you are not eligible for a blue card.

The employment bureau will check whether a nonEU person can be allowed to take up the job.

go to VFS germany website
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/25/14 4:35 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
cebit:
What is the nature of the job in your friend's shop?
- Seems like unskilled??
If you dont have a degree you are not eligible for a blue card.

The employment bureau will check whether a nonEU person can be allowed to take up the job.

go to VFS germany website

nature job will be.. In cabinet presenting Ice cream to customers... and i have worked in juice shop in chennai for 1 year experience.. please tell me will this be a problem to approve my visa? my friend is ready to send all the paper works to hire me.. 
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/25/14 9:52 PM as a reply to shakir.
I don't know anybody who got a permit with that kind of job.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott