Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Grundschule stichtag .. problem !!

Toggle
Grundschule stichtag .. problem !!
Answer
4/7/11 1:28 PM
To all the parents whose kids go to german grundschule . Can u please help me with the below.

According to the new law in nrw the applications for a child for school can be applied if the child is 6 years of age by 30th sept of that year. My child will be 6 in the first week of october .

Do you think i hold a fair chance if i apply for school for my child .If yes what kind of ' extra' tests will my child undergo for the school entry . the kid has passed the german language tests already, can write and do vorschule test books etc and is going to kita since the age of 1 .

The law is as follows >> http://www.schulministerium.nrw.de/BP/Schulsystem/Schulformen/Grundschule/FAQ_Einschulung/Beginn_Schulpflicht/index.html

gruss
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Grundschule stichtag .. problem !!
Answer
4/10/11 11:06 AM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Hello,

I am not sure in NRW, My child will be 6 in Oct 2011, he is going to Kita and now is a Vorschulkind, we have applied in the beginning of the the year, last week we have filled the required documents for the school from Sept 2011. this is in Bayern.
There was a test in Kita for the Vorschulkind and in the school before the admission into school.

Please find out more details in the Kita.

MATRIX
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Grundschule stichtag .. problem !!
Answer
4/14/11 12:14 PM as a reply to Manfred Baksh.
Hello,
I hope,you have already registered your child for this year starting of first year of school. as it is alredy started registration and this week I have as well registerd my son who is going to complete age 6 in Dec.; to come to this stage,it needs to be started last Sept10.in Kindergarten as then child will treat as a Vorschule kind and will learn some basics and will start to complete formalities like health check..they will transfer data to near school for registartion.

only thing is ,as my son is underage(vorzeitig)but if the U9 is completed and haus arzt gives the clearance then there is no issue to register.

now questions comes and make little bit worried as here is the trend to send the child after 6 means sometimes child is almost age 7 ,this has differnt aspect from future point of view ,i think you might have also heard lots of informations.
But we need to take decision as more than 3 years in Kindergarten will be too much.

I hope this info might help you a little bit.

Avaya.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18