Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family Reunion Visa for the child.

Family Reunion Visa for the child.
Answer
2/14/14 11:34 AM
Hello All,

I'm a permanent resident in hong kong (morrocan origin). my wife is german (married in 2010) and my baby was born in germany in 2012, they have been living with me in HK since 2012 then i applied for family reunion visa for the child (because we informed the consulate early january that we would like to separate) mid january, my wife wrote a supportive letter for me to submit to the consulate(which i did end of january) and the lady at the consulate handling my case wrote to the aliens authority in germany a very supportive and good email asking them to speed up my application so that i can join my family soon, she said this shall take 2 or 3 weeks to get my visa approval. However my wife flew back end of january and once she arrived in germany she contacted the aliens authority and asked them not to deliver a visa to me, she sent me an email informing me of this and that she doesn't want me near her or near our child and that if i ever come too close to them she will alert the police. i tried to get in touch with her since early february but she doesn't reply to my emails, i went to the consulate in HK to apply this time for a visitor visa because i was afraid not to see my child again and they said it'll take 2 weeks time to process, though i haven't heard back anything from the aliens authoritity in germany, the lady at the consulate neither. I have asked a lawyer what sould i do and he suggested i write a counterstatement email to the consulate saying that i don't understand the sudden change in my wife's behavior and that all i want is be next to my child in germany to care for her needs, and that i am not responsible for my wife's change of mood especially that she wrote a supportive letter to the consulate asking them to speed up my application just a few days earlier. Now i don't know what should i do in my case and i would appreciate your helpful insights. My case is not common, my wife is acting under anger and she mentioned it in her email clearly that she wants me off her life and off the life of our baby because of the silly arguments we had during our marriage, she threaten me that if i get too close to them she will alert the police. The only documents i have in hands now are my baby passport copy and her birth certificate bearing my name as the father, our marriage certificate registered in germany.(all original copies).
I've contacted since some property agencies in germany (where my wife lives) to ask them to find me a flat to rent/visit, and also contacted a german language school to apply for german course for beginners, i've also registered a trading company in HK to be able to do some business with Germany and HK and care for my child, i've forwarded these informations and emails correspondence to the german consulate so that they add them to my family reunion application and forward them to the aliens authority in germany for further consideration of my case. Not sure this will have any positive impact or not but at least i'm trying my best to see my baby again soon, i'm suffering so much from this separation already and my wife with her silly sudden acts is affecting my health mentally and phisically, i wasn't expecting this at all as she left me in the middle of moving all our belongings to germany and dealing with the landlord of our flat in HK (cancelling our lease contract).
Please advise me on what should i do?
Many thanks in advance.
Regards,
Melinasdaddy
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18