Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Having Germany resident permit, can I go to study in Norway ??

Toggle
Hello all,

I am studying in Germany (master degree), and I am from Nepal. I have been staying here since last 4 months. I have got 2 years of resident permit (electronic resident permit card). 

Question

Actully I am not satisfied with current study course in germany, that's why I want  to go to Norway for master study. So I would like to know , Is it possible to go and study in Norway with my current Schengen Visa and reisdent permit of Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Having Germany resident permit, can I go to study in Norway ??
Answer
1/29/14 10:43 PM as a reply to Buddi Lal Shrestha.
Hello buddi and welcome to Germany,

I'm sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your Master's. If you want to do your masters in Norway, you have to apply for the visa for Norway, since you need permission from Norwegian authorities to stay and study in Norway. You cannot do a Master's in Norway with your current visa.

You can still visit Norway for vacation purposes, for example you can go to Norway for your interview etc. with your Schengen visa from Germany. I also strongly suggest that you keep your Master's position in Germany until you are sure that you are accepted for another. Best of luck to you.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott