Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

German govt help outside of Germany

Toggle
German govt help outside of Germany
Answer
1/4/10 7:32 PM
I am asking a question on behalf of my friend.

Are there any possibility to get money from German government ( It could be loan ) if any German live outside of Germany ( let say in India ) and if he does not have job there ? If yes then how ?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: German govt help outside of Germany
Answer
1/5/10 2:37 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
>>Are there any possibility to get money from German government ( It could be loan ) if any German live outside of Germany ( let say in India ) and if he does not have job there ? If yes then how ?

Oh yeah, all the german consulates act as a branch of the Bundesbank. Ask your friend to drop in a consulate and fill up the documents for a loan. Loan available for upto 50,000Eur for each jobless member of the family.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/5/10 5:05 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
Hi Raj,

You are always helpful. Let me ask you another question

Are there any possibility to get arbeitlos money or social money from outside of Germany ?

Are there any company/organization/German govt help to find a job if someome would like to back to their own country after ending study in Germany ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/5/10 5:21 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
>>You are always helpful.

Dude, i was just joking. There is nothing like what i said.

>>Are there any possibility to get arbeitlos money or social money from outside of Germany ?

No, it is only for people who are eligible and living in Germany. Also sometimes for a few months in other EU countries, but never in non EU countries.

>>Are there any company/organization/German govt help to find a job if someome would like to back to their own country after ending study in Germany ?

No. They shuld probably find a job on their own. They have already done a favour by giving them subsidised higher education.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/7/10 12:55 PM as a reply to Mamun Kabir.
Look at this..
www.returning-experts.de or www.cimonline.de
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3