Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Workpermit problems

Workpermit problems
Answer
2/21/07 2:55 PM
Hi All,

My aplogies if somebody already wrote about what I am going to ask. I have searched the forum and couldn't find relevant information.

I have a work permit and residence permit till 2009. In my work permit, the company name is mentioned. I have come out of that company (mutual agreement) and try to start my work for the new company. I have gone to the Auslaenderbehorde and asked for the work permit. They inform me that they require 4 weeks to process my papers and in the mean time I cannot work for the new company. I cannot work for the old company as my job is already taken. This technically means that I am jobless.

I want to go and apply for Arbeitslos geld. But I am a bit worried that they say

1. Since I wasn't fired I will get the money,

2. I am planning to go away in Oct 2007 (I started living in Germany from Jan 2005). Since I will not be here for 5 years, the finanzamt will give back the money that I have accrued for social security. If I take the arbeitslosgeld,say, for 1 month only, will they still give me my accrued amount when I leave Germany in October or will they not give it?

Thanks and Regards,
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18