Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

NE question

Toggle
NE question
Answer
9/11/10 4:31 PM
Is it mandatory to have orientation course for applying NE visa. I thought it was only for citizenship.I am working in Germany for almost 5.1 years now and am thinking to apply for NE. But I haven't done this course yet, but is it mandatory ?

I have seen some of my Indian friends getting NE without knowing any German but have stayed and worked for more than 5 years.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE question
Answer
9/12/10 7:59 PM as a reply to Reddy Babu.
Applying for NE, two of the requirements are adequate knowledge of the German language and possessing a basic knowledge of the legal and social system and the way of life in the Federal territory.

If you have successfully passed an integration course, you have demonstrated these requirements to the authority.

The same is true if you are able to speak basic German and do not have a claim to take part in an integration course. This is, basically, the case if the officer, assessing your case, sees you as already integrated into German society and does not see any “urge of integration". It is no secret that this assessment (appearing in person dressed in Western Style) is predominantly determined by the display of one’s language skills.

contact(at)kanzlei-jain.de
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18