Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Greetings to all GC's

Toggle
Greetings to all GC's
Answer
3/17/05 10:13 PM
Hi All,

Wow, I have finally found time. I think I have been watching and reading this forum since 2 or 3 years now and and seen the ups and downs that we GC's face on a day to day basis
through the times, Ive come to know the people by their ID's like nobody, diego and others who have actively participated in the forums and provided great insight.
Personally, I always remained silent and just watched. :-) ..(maybe im the strong silent typeemoticon)) Just kidding.
Well ..I finally wanted to join the dynamic GC community and say hello.. heres a little about me.

I've been in Germany for more than 5 years but still am not an NE, rather a GC. I had the oppportunity to study here a bit and now work for one of the largest consulting firms ( one of the big 3 ).
I guess in a lot of ways until now i have been pretty lucky as my company does the whole visa crap for me and i just sit there and chill out, but the insight u guys provide is always eye opening.
I have always enjoyed the varied conversations and thoughts on different topics by the members of this community.

So here is a hello from me and hope we all can meet up in Berlin. Im pretty sure this time i would make the time to attend and get to know you all.

so here is me sayin 3Cheers to the GC community and wish you all a very nice weekend.

A.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Greetings to all GC's
Answer
3/18/05 11:39 AM as a reply to Moiz Masood.
Welcome aboard
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/18/05 12:27 PM as a reply to Moiz Masood.
Great to have you here Adam.

D.

PS I just hope you didn't let Eve with the Snake :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/18/05 3:45 PM as a reply to Moiz Masood.
Welcome Adam,
Hopefully we will hear more from you in the coming days.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/19/05 12:38 AM as a reply to Moiz Masood.
Welcome Adam.

Regards
Savio
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/20/05 8:56 PM as a reply to Moiz Masood.
Hi Adam,

Nice you took the time to enjoy and enlarge actively the forum.

How do you like Germany?

How does Spring look in your region? I am in Berlin, where the weekend has been pretty chilli (5 Celsius)

Regards,

Juliana
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3