Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

trust7 members in your neighborhood

Families in Hamburg (Indian/Bangladeshi/Pakistani)

Toggle
Hi Everyone,

I have been working in Hamburg since 2011. Recently I married in India and my wife is now living with me here in Hamburg. My wife is having quite hard time to adjust here - leaving loved ones back home. We have been looking for families in Hamburg to socialize with. 

So if there are any Bangali speaking (or infact any Indian/Bangladeshi/Pakistani families) in this group, we would love to get in touch. It would be great (specially for my wife) to get in touch with such families (maybe with small children) with whom she can socialize. 

So if you are interested, please let me know (send me a private email) and I would love to get back to you.

Looking forward to hear back.

(just send me a message at hamburg.1984@yahoo.com and I would love to share my peronal details)
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Families in Hamburg (Indian/Bangladeshi/Pakistani)
Answer
1/10/14 11:10 AM as a reply to SR.
Hi Hamburger,

welcome in our trust7 community!

I hope you will find some social contacts in and around Hamburg. This was one of the goals of trust7 when Manuel and I set it up in the year 2000.

Let me take your request to point on another feature which came with our new website, but which was not really used by our members. As a registered member you will see a menue point in the upper right corner of your browser (only when you logged in), where you can share more personal data, find friends and chat with them. Click on 'Go to' and choose 'My public pages'.

I would appreciate if this feature will be used by more t7 members! It will motivate me to do more again to make the website attractive.

Have a nice weekend!

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3