Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Accomodation required for Visa?

Toggle
Accomodation required for Visa?
Answer
1/10/14 9:46 AM
Hi All,

I am working in India, and I got an job offer from a company in Germany. Now I am planning to apply for a residence permit for me and my wife and kids for family reunion visa. Some one are telling I cannot apply it together, since Embassy will be asking for the residence address were I will be accomodating them. My future employer is ready to give me initial accomodation of one month, hence I was planning to find  a apartment after going there. Can I use the address of the employer's accomodation while applying for the visa and still get mine and my dependant's visa approved? Also do we need to show any bank balance whiel applying for the visa?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Anoop
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Accomodation required for Visa?
Answer
1/10/14 10:33 AM as a reply to Anoop nair.
It is faster if your spouse and kids apply together. In fact they do not insist  you to show proof of intial accomodation when applying from India. Many in trust7 have shown company registered address in the accomodation section. It works. No bank balance. Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott