Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Blue card : Job change when u r outside Germany ! Urgent Help needed!

Toggle
Dear Detlef and others,

I has worked in Germany for about 2 years and I have Blue Card valid for next 1.5 years (my company name is written on green paper). I came back to my country for vacation and then my company had less work and couldnt go back for 4 months. My BLUE CARD is in active stage, but i left my previuos company. Now i have a better opportunity in Germany and want to go back and change my Blue Card with New Company and work there.
Since i have Blue Card with which one can stay outside Germany till 1 year, can i return back to Germany without any Visa related issues and start working there?
Can my previous company can block my Blue Card as they have given Contract Letter for the same?

Can i with same Blue card can enter Germany and can change the company with new contract being issued.

Please help me and your answers are more valuable for me.

Thanks alot.

best regards,

Aero Engg
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Blue card : Job change when u r outside Germany ! Urgent Help needed!
Answer
1/7/14 12:44 PM as a reply to SUBHASHCHANDRA GANIGER.
You were supposed to inform your local ABH when your employment was terminated. It is possible that your permit is now void. You should contact the ABH that issued your Blue Card for assistance. Make sure you have written confirmation that it is still valid before attempting to use it to travel.
0 (0 Votes)

Thanks Jedi,
Infact i have informed the ABH people about possible work reduction and informed that there are possibilities of getting more work in future and will like to keep it active. They said, Blue Card will be active till one year and will get cancelled automatically thereafter. Mean while, i left present organisation at my country (which had german office too). Now i have German new work contract. Do i need to re-apply for new blue card or do i need to ask for new entry visa? If you know more, please clarify me. Mean while, i will communicate to ABH people and will make effort to get more information.

Thanks & wish you Nice time.

emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue card : Job change when u r outside Germany ! Urgent Help needed!
Answer
1/9/14 2:12 PM as a reply to SUBHASHCHANDRA GANIGER.
Your current Blue Card is good enough for you to take up the new job and travel to Germany. 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott