Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Blue Card Change Job

Toggle
Blue Card Change Job
Answer
1/6/14 10:14 AM
Hi everyone,

I am Jenna, currently holding a blue card and working in munich. I am working from Oct 2012 in the software engiener section.

I have new better job offer in stuttgart and want to change.

Anyone can you please guide the steps to follow in order to move the job. Will i have any problems to change?

very much appreciate your help. please share any experience.

I also was reading BAMF website, and see i go to foreigns office..does it mean ABH?

Can you also explain what this means: 'Holders of an EU Blue Card must inform the competent foreigners authority if the employment relationship for which the EU Blue Card was issued is terminated prematurely.'

-Jenna
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue Card Change Job
Answer
9/1/14 9:59 PM as a reply to Jenna.
Hi Jenna,

I am in almost similar situation as you. I need to change my job on the Zusatzblatt of my blue card. 

Have you already done it ? Could you please inform if how long it took, in case if it is already done ?

Appreciate your response on this.

Regards
Max
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7