Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Family Re-Union Visa Issues

Toggle
Family Re-Union Visa Issues
Answer
1/2/14 4:06 PM
Hello,

My Wife has applied Family Re-Union Visa from Mumbai German Embassy and below is the detail about date.

08.10.2013 - My Wife has given Interview and all the document require for Visa at Mumbai German Consulate

25.10.2013 - Got email from mumbai embassy that pay 17000 rupees for ur marriage verification.

13.11.2013 - Marriage Verification person came to our house and completed the marriage verification procedure.

23.11.2013 - I got that letter from ABH that your wife file came so please come to our office with following documents (Blue Card, 3 month Salary, electricity bill). I went to office with document they said you have to wait until february because right now in testing period(probezeit) at job. I talk eveyrthing to my boss. He agree to give me letter saying that your testing period will ended by november.

02.12.2013 - I went again with all the document (3 month salary slip, electricity bill as well as job contract saying that testing period is ended by november). So lady at ABH,Wiesbaden accepted everything. Then i ask how much time still required to get Visa. She said I am waiting for Marriage Verification letter from India. Once I get it i will check and send everything back.

06.12.2013 - I call to lady in ABH and ask that did u get the letter. She said yes and I have done everything from here(Germany) so if you need more information regarding Visa then ask to Mumbai, India. But I am not sure that did she had approved the Visa or not?

30.12.2013 - My wife call to Mumbai Consulate, they said we are waiting for document from Germany. Once we received the document you will get the Visa.

02.01.2014 - Today I again talk with same lady at ABH, Wiesbaden(Germany). She is only saying to me that she had did everything from here(Germany). I told her that Mumbai embassy have not received document from Germany. Then she said again same thing that everything is done from Germany and suggest me to email to Mumbai Consulate and ask about the status of Visa.

Today My wife had email to mumbai German Embassy to know about status. But everyone knows they will not going to reply as quickly. So do anybody have the email id where we can get the current status or any idea what to do further because on 8th of January 2014, officially it would be 12 week finished for the Visa application.

Please let me know any suggestion asap.

Thanks, 
Pratik.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family Re-Union Visa Issues
Answer
5/23/14 3:17 PM as a reply to Pratik Patel.
Hello Pratik,

I have a question w.r.t to Marriage Certificate verification. Did the person come to your home town or to the communication address that has been mentioned in your application document ? What would happen if the marriage certificate is issues in different state ? Do they travel to the corresponding state ? What are the questions that were asked by this person ? Can you please post it ?

Appreciate your help.

Babu Kilari
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family Re-Union Visa Issues
Answer
5/25/14 10:15 AM as a reply to Babu Kilari.
Earlier, they used to accept marriage certificate at its face value. Our desibhabhas from specific postcodes misused it  for illegal immigration and sham marriages.  We cannot help, our subcontinent is home to about 2 billion people or 1/3rd of world population. A very small percentage of them are crooks (like in every other nation), who try to abuse the system and give bad name to the subcontinent and make life difficult for genuine legal immigrants.

They can visit your home, spouse, marriage registrar, neighbours, friends, employer or other address which you have not provided as well. They will employ private detectives, who are skilled at getting information without your knowledge. You dont have to prepare for these questions as long as you are not trying to supress information or have provided false information. They will ask obvious questions directly: when, place, date. They cannot ask you why you got married.

Good luck..
+2 (2 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18