Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Processing of Work Permit by German Employers

Toggle
Hi All,

I am SAP FICO consultant with good experience. And I am hoping to get the Job Seeker Visa. I am hoping to start applying for jobs from here initially. I wish to know the following:

1. How willing are the German employers in processing the work permit?

2. Where can I get the information on shared accommodations? Because when I will be travelling to Germany, I may or may not be having any job offer in my hands. So I would like to stay economically to save on cost. So I would prefer a shared accommodation.

Thanks in advance
Sameer Joshi
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Processing of Work Permit by German Employers
Answer
1/2/14 4:04 PM as a reply to Sameer Joshi.
Hi Sameer,

Before you apply for job seeker visa I would suggest you to attend for German Level A1 Certification.

Most of the jobs for SAP are located in Munich and Hamburg.

They are looking for guys with German language.

Thanks,
Sandeep
+2 (2 Votes)

Answer
1/13/14 11:15 AM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Hi Sandeep,

I have already enrolled myself for the A2 level Certification course.

Thanks,

Sameer
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/14/14 8:32 AM as a reply to Sandeep G.
Hi Sg,

I am in discussions with one of the German employers. I do not know German skills yet and the job doesn't need German skills. English language is good enough for the job role. How difficult is it to get the Visa in such cases. The job offer is around 70K EUR/annum and I already have an University degree that is equivalent of German standards.

Appreciate your reply

Babu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/14/14 8:35 PM as a reply to Babu Kilari.
If you already have job contract with 70k salary, then VISA processing wont take much time(around 4-12weeks) under bluecard law.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
1/19/14 9:38 AM as a reply to Vinod N.
Hello Vindon,

Thank you for quick reply. Much appreciated. I have one last question. If German employers are hiring Indians with the salary that I mentioned above, wouldn't there be a priority check within Europe to look out for possible candidate for the position ? Or is it not necessary for the employer ?

Babu Kilari
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18