Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa Extention

Toggle
Visa Extention
Answer
7/25/07 10:12 PM
Hi All,

I heard this Forum is very helpful, so here i am posting my Problem.

I am studying in germany from 2004, in 2005 i have a small case in police station that i am trying to theft a shirt, which worth 25€, i got letter from court and i paid 300€ as fine.2 years are over.

Now, i am going to complete my course, and one company offered job to me, will the Rathaus give work permit to me? or will it denies to give work permit that i have a bad remark in police station.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Visa Extention
Answer
7/30/07 3:28 PM as a reply to indo german.
Normally, it should be ok but you can check if this record has been kept by requesting a Führungszeugnis at your local Meldebehörde, it should cost you 13 euros.

http://www.datenschutz-bremen.de/pdf/Fuehrungszeugnis.pdf

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/5/07 8:29 AM as a reply to indo german.
Thanks NoBody sir,

Normally, It should be Ok Means..No Problem Right?

and i had case in Stuttgart and i am Living in munchen now, where i have to pay the 13€ either in Munchen or in Stutgart?

Eagerly waiting for ur reply.

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/6/07 4:15 PM as a reply to indo german.
"Normally, It should be Ok Means..No Problem Right?", I'd guess so.

"and i had case in Stuttgart and i am Living in munchen now, where i have to pay the 13€ either in Munchen or in Stutgart?", you make the demand where you are living, i.e. in München.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/6/07 6:36 PM as a reply to indo german.
Hi Nobody,

If i ask the Certificate , they will check my Record, if they found Bad Remark how they will give the Good Conduct Certificate?

Secondly...

While Filling up the visa application , they did not mentioned that they need any Good Conduct Certificate.

Third...

Last year i Xtended my student Visa, and they did not create any problems while xtending my visa..can i expect the same if i apply for work permit?

Thanks for ur Responce..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/9/07 6:01 PM as a reply to indo german.
"If i ask the Certificate , they will check my Record, if they found Bad Remark how they will give the Good Conduct Certificate?", head or tail? if they check the record, they will find something in case it has been recorded and in that case, you surely can't get a good conduct certificate.

"While Filling up the visa application , they did not mentioned that they need any Good Conduct Certificate.", true, you are the one who mentioned it first but you're talking about "visa application" or "work permit application"?
Normally, it's the employer who requests such a document (on 6 jobs I have had, 2 of the employers did)

"Last year i extended my student Visa, and they did not create any problems while extending my visa..can i expect the same if i apply for work permit?", nothing is expectable with them people.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18