Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Any Idea!

Toggle
Any Idea!
Answer
2/21/06 10:34 PM
Hi Friends,

I left Germany at the end of Dec 2004 and now my German visa(Green Card) is getting over by mid of 2007. Any idea, how can i extend this visa?

Srikanth
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Any Idea!
Answer
2/22/06 1:34 AM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
Sorry Srikanth, but most probably your visa has already expired, since you have left Germany for more than 6 months. Even if it is optically valid, it is invalid - due to law. That is unfortunately so.

If you try to enter with this visa into Germany you can even be charged for illegal entry with all subsequent consequences. It also might be that nothing happens, but it is definitely a serious risk.

You would actually need to apply again for the visitor visa or new residence permit, everything from the beginning.

Regards,
Cedomir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/06 12:34 PM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
hey srikanth are you coming back ?... looks like the american dollars dint seem to charm you..but i guess u cant enter with the original visa ..as that got expired long back.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/06 12:45 AM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
No, I am not coming back.. just want to visit India.. on the way i want to take a break in Deutschland!!! Anyway thanks for your updates...

Srikanth
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/06 9:54 AM as a reply to Srikanth Vakalapudi.
As you've already been in Germany as resident, you can just request a tourist visa, you will get one without any problem.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18