Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spousal visa to Germany please help me about this please thanks

Toggle
I am from Pakistan and my girl friend is living in Germany almost for 9 years. Basically she is from Philippines. She is having a Filipino Passport in Germany with a "Permanent settlement permit" (Niederlassungserlaubnis) and she had Regular work as well. Recently we got married My girl friend is wishing that if i can be with her in Germany. Before applying for visa application i need an expert Guidance about our situation. What is your advice for me to be together with her in Germany and will it be possible that i can go to her despite all the information above? and how long it can take?

Kindly Please Guide me for my situation Thanks in Advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Spousal visa to Germany please help me about this please thanks
Answer
12/17/11 12:18 AM as a reply to Fazal Hayat.
It should be like normal process, apply at German embassy with the documents specified in embassy site, and then your girl friend should take care of this in Germany...
just one strange onservation, if you got married last year...now she is your wife not girl friend..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/17/11 10:55 PM as a reply to Fazal Hayat.
hey Punar.. Have heard German colleagues calling their wife a girlfriend months after marriage emoticon

@ yamahayat

By the way, where did you get maried? In Pakistan or in Germany? What exactly you meant by saying:

will it be possible that i can go to her despite all the information above?

If we apply from India, we usually need to present marriage certificate from registrar office and tons of other papers. The list is usually on their website. These papers differ from state to state and I guess in Pakistan it would be different. Just go through their website.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/18/11 4:20 PM as a reply to Fazal Hayat.
Dear Brother we got married in Pakistan and now i want to join my wife in germany currently i am in pakistan and she is in germany she holds philippines passport at the present time but she can stay forever bcoz of this (Permanent Settlement permit) she is not a citizen thats why i just wana confirm it from one of my brother here so please if you can help me trough this situation Thanks alot ALLAH BLESS You !
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/19/11 12:49 PM as a reply to Fazal Hayat.
check the below link

http://www.pakistan.diplo.de/Vertretung/islamabad/en/04__Visa__Passport__Legal/2__visa__longterm/1__Visa__FZ__Seite.html

if your wife has NE (permanent residence permit in germany ) then i hope u dont want to complete german A1 certificate.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott