Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Niederlasung or German Permenet Resident

Toggle
Niederlasung or German Permenet Resident
Answer
12/17/13 10:11 AM
Hello Friends,

I need your help regarding Niederlasung,  I am here in Germany for past 4 yrs and I have finished my Masters here in Germany in 2012 and since then I am working as a IT consultant and now I want to apply for NE so I have been to the Ausländeramt to apply for the German Niedelasung, the lady took all my documents and make me sit for half an hr and told me that they should do a criminal check on my applicaqtion before they goahead with the application process, 

Now my question is:-

1.What is this Criminal verification and how long dose it going to take for this criminal verification?(need informantion about this process)
2.What will be the process after I recieve the verification.?
3.With in how much time frame I may recieve my NE after all this process.?

Please help me clear my doubts and reply me as quick as possible.

Thanks and Regards
Kannan.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Niederlasung or German Permenet Resident
Answer
12/17/13 12:08 PM as a reply to Kumar.Rama Rao Kannan.
Hi Kannan,

steps i experienced..
i) the ausländeramt should tell you whether you are qualified or from when you are qualitified to apply for NE.
ii) they also give you a check list of documents that you need to submit along with your NE application.

iii)then only the process of criminal verification or any other verification from their side will be done.

iv) usual time frame will be 6 weesk to 3 months from the date you submit all your application documents.
at the time of your application submission,you can ask them when you will hear from them. they cannot tell you exact time,but give you a vague time frame. after thsi time frame,if u dont hear from them,you can call or go in person to enquire abt the application.

in your case, i dont know why they have to do a verification process before accepting your application..
or you already submitted the docs?

Good luck..
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Niederlasung or German Permenet Resident
Answer
12/17/13 1:28 PM as a reply to Varadharajan Rengaraju.
Hi Rvkvaradhu,

Thank you for your quick respone, Yes the lady have given me a checklist at the time of appointment and I have took all the documents she have marked on the checklist and I have submitted the same. Then she said that I am eligible for German NE but before that she told me that they (ausländeramt) must do some criminal verification on my name and then they will confirm the same and will inform me for the next appointment through phone or by e-mail and that time i should only carry my Passport, 135 euros and the latest Pay slip that is was she said.

When I asked her how long dose it going to take for the verification she said it may take upto 2 weeks and then they will inform me.

So do you also followed the same procedure?

Regards
Kannan
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3