Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

i got "Beschaeftigung jeglicher Art gestattet"

Toggle
Hallo,
just to share with u, i got today the above mentioned unbefristete Arbeitserlaubnis, which according to the head of Department for such permissions in Auslaenderbehorde in FFM: allows me to do anywork i want, including Freenlance Projects.

Generally it was a very good experience , i applied for this in Feb. and it took 8 weeks.Today they stamped my Pass, and made old GC Auflage ungueltig, so atleastis GC is history for me, i hope its a good start towards NE -emoticon

Here some more information,about which we discussed here most of the time. i discussed with the officer three different scenarios which i thing most GCs would face when they apply for NE:

1) 5 yrs Aufenthaltserlaubnis (AE) in DE + unbefristetes Arbeitsverhaeltnis = NE
As we discussed, those who got their Aufenthaltserlaubns after somedays/months after arriving in DE, should apply for NE possible just 2-4 weeks in advance sothat during the process of their application they meet this requirment too. because the time of initial visa in ur home country until issue of first AE here does not count towards 5 years req.

2) 5 yrs Aufenthaltserlaubnis in DE + Befristetes Arbeitsverhaeltnis (6months+) = 3 years visa extension

3) 5 yrs Aufenthaltserlaubnis in DE + no further job/contract = 12 to 18 months extension with arbeitslosengeld. Because there are instructions to behorden from innenministrium since 2002/2003, that people should be give extension for the atleast the time they are entitled to arbeitslosengeld.

i didnt send any letter to behore, and gave no reason why i want this auflage, i just told them i am working here since 4.5 years, so i want Erbstaetigkeit gestattet.
Good Luck!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: i got "Beschaeftigung jeglicher Art gestattet"
Answer
4/12/05 12:20 PM as a reply to Mubasher Hassan.
Have you got also visa extension, or you have got only BE ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/12/05 4:09 PM as a reply to Mubasher Hassan.
i got only BE, because soon my 5 years are up, so no problem i will apply for NE, that was also suggested by officer in AB.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/12/05 6:13 PM as a reply to Mubasher Hassan.
I have got the offer to do the same but I did not do it yet.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott