Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Blue card dependent visa

Toggle
Blue card dependent visa
Answer
12/13/13 5:08 AM
Hi all,This may look usual question. But need some more clarification:

a. I applied for Spouse reunion visa from Chennai VFS on 16-Sep-2013. They verified the documents and gave me an appointment with the German consulate on 31-Oct-2013.

b. I went for the interview and all the mandatory documents have been verified. 

c. They told the processing time will be 12 weeks(as usual).

d. My husband is living in Munich and he is a blue card holder.

e. My husband got the letter from Landeshauptstat Munchen on 27-Nov-2013 to submit the latest payslip and house rental agreement.

f. He submitted all the required documents on 10-Dec-2013. 

g. The Visa people told that all the required documents are looking fine and told my application is approved and I can travel in the immediate next week.

h. When my husband enquired about the confirmation mail, he told that he will mail the indian germany consulate about this so that they will keep in touch with me(wife),

g. Its been 1 week, since i heard about this. I havent got any confirmation from the german consulate chennai to submit my passport. When I enquired this by calling them, they are very harsh and asked me to wait till they confirm.

Please advise what am I supposed to do now? Can I submit my passport without a confirmation?

I am yet to book my travel ticket because of this confusion.
Please help me...
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue card dependent visa
Answer
12/13/13 6:28 AM as a reply to Preethi Vignesh.
This is so lucky thread. I got the approval mail from German Consulate immediately after posting the status. 

All the best guys emoticon
+1 (1 Vote)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18